Effol Dragon’s Blood Film Plaster 50ml Spray
• Contains no alcohol – therefore it is painless upon application – the innovative formula provides an external breathable hygienic film which protects the wound against environmental germs such as dirt, urine and sweat.
• The regeneration of the skin and the formation of new cells can proceed without interruption.
• Lactic acid, allantoin and biguanide support moist wound hygiene and keep the skin supple and elastic.
• The formula is based on natural latex from the Dragon Tree and avoids the painful application of alcohol to disinfect the wound.
• Contains: Lactic Acid, Allantoin, Biguanide, Dragon’s Blood
• All Effax Products are manufactured in Germany by Schweizer-Effax and fulfil the GMP Standard. The GMP Standard is the highest form of international recognition in the sector of pharmaceutical production. GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) really means exactly what it says: guidelines regarding quality assurance of the production process and environment in the production of pharmaceuticals, active substances and medicinal products, as well as foodstuffs for humans and animal feeds. Quality assurance is of crucial significance in pharmaceutical production because even the most minimal variations in quality can have a direct effect on the health of the human beings or animals that use them.
Schweizer-Effax is the only official supplier of the German Equestrian Olympic Committee for the horse care area.
4 in stock