Equine Luxury Shiny Coat Conditioner – 500ml
EquineLuxury “Shiny Coat” Natural Equine Conditioner (Argan & Jojoba Enriched)
EquineLuxury “Shiny Coat” Conditioner produces an amazing shine instantly after use. After completion of this treatment, the coat, mane and tail will be covered in a glamorous, healthy shine. This product gives body to the hair, helps it look thicker and fuller, and also leaves these areas feeling soft and silky.
This Conditioner is Australia hand made from the purest ingredients.
– Free from Harmful Chemicals
– Creates Amazing Show Winning Shine
– Tested on Horses by Equine Professionals
– Ideal for Sensitive Skin
– Low Irritation Formula
– Safe for Human Hands
– Benefits from 100% Pure Argan & Jojoba Oils
– 30 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
We have made this product from the most natural ingredients possible when it comes to making a Conditioner, while at the same time not compromising on results and performance. We understand that a “Shiny Coat” is a very important outcome for you.
– NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate
– NO Coco Betaine
– NO Methyl Paraben
– NO Decyl Glucoside
– NO Artificial Colors
– NO Artificial Thickeners
– NO Artificial/Synthetic Perfumes and Fragrances
– NO Petrochemicals
– NO Toxic Poisons and Pesticides
– NO Chemical Detergents
– NO Harmful Preservatives
– NO Palm Oil
EquineLuxury “Shiny Coat” Conditioner is Argan & Jojoba Enriched:
We have proudly formulated this product with these natural ingredients to harness all the benefits they provide in helping our conditioner achieve a show winning shine for your horse.
Argan Oil is world-renowned for its benefits on hair and skin, it makes a great natural moisturizer for the hair of the horse. The fatty acids in the oil penetrate the texture of the coat and help bring out the best shine.
Jojoba Oil is also world-renowned for its benefits on the hair and skin, its unique fats profile allows it to cover and protect the skin and hair from damage and dryness. It also has been known to reduce irritation on already damaged skin.
Vitamin E Oil is absorbed into the skin and hair and may improve the elasticity and health of the skin and hair. Moreover, it is thought to help the skin to recover from sun damage.
- Apply Conditioner on wet and washed coat, mane and tail after completing Shampoo process
- Massage into a lather on the desired areas
- For best results leave the Conditioner in for 5 minutes before you rinse it out. Tip: For very dry or damaged hair leave the Conditioner in for 10-12 minutes to gain additional penetration and the maximum repair
- Rinse the Conditioner out very well with clean water
- Let your horse dry in the sun
PS.: EquineLuxury Conditioner is made from the highest quality, all-natural botanical ingredients and is formulated to exceed Equine and Human Hair Care industry standards. Our range of specialised boutique products perform better than most high-end Salon Hair Care brands and produce amazing results.
1 in stock