Premier Equine Rapone Leather Girth – Brown
The Rapone Leather Girth is made from sumptuously soft Italian leather, which is highly durable and supple from the very first use.
A simple design, elasticated at one side for practical girthing. Smooth, sleek stitch lines and premium stainless steel buckles give the girth a real professional finish. A central D-Ring has been added for the attachment of martingales, breastplates and/or training aids. Suitable for everyday or competition use in many equestrian disciplines.
- Italian leather construction
- High quality girthing straps, elasticated at one side
- High quality stitching
- One central D-Ring attachment
- Stainless steel buckles
To maximise the life span of your girth and to help prevent staining, we highly recommend a leather care routine after each use.
1. Use lukewarm water on a damp cloth or soft sponge to gently remove dust, dirt and grease from the surface. Be sure to concentrate on areas around the buckles and key points of contact with your horse.
2. We recommend conditioning the leather using a soap/cream sparingly, taking great care to rub gently and in a circular motion until all of the product has been absorbed.
3. Using a clean cloth, wipe away excess soap/cream from the surface.
4. Leave the leather to dry naturally in a well ventilated area, away from direct heat sources.
52" / 132cm, 54" / 137cm