Wild Horse Cool Mesh Rug with Hood
We have used a unique patented process that tightly bonds insect protection deep into the fabric fibres of our Cool Mesh Rug/Hoods.
Our tests show that there is approximately 92% of the treatment remaining after 6 months of weathering and 25 detergent washes. EPA approved treatment can remain effective for 2-3 years.
We recommend if your horse is extremely itchy or tough on rugs that you consider our Extra Strength Mesh fabric option.
- Mesh fabric is a lighter, cooler option for the hotter days.
- Now with new WITHER PRESSURE RELEASE.
- Super cool Airflow Mesh fabric in silver/grey colour.
- Complete protection from an all-in-one rug with attached hood.
- Superior design with contoured backline, as well as double cross surcingles to ensure this rug stays in place.
- Enclosed ears are designed to prevent incorrect pressure at the top of the ear.
- Generous neck lengths with Poll strap Elastic/Velcro attachments under the chin which allow movement of the jaw, this alleviates restriction.
- In addition better fitting options at the chest to allow for more adjustment and to help prevent creep back, which leaves exposed buckles against horses skin Quality webbing and heavy duty buckles.
- Extended chest & shoulder dart lining protection to alleviate rubbing.
- Extended fleece on wither pressure point to help prevent oedemas which are a common problem caused by poorly designed rugs.
- O-Rings on belly straps.
- Extra Deep and Long Lined Tail Skirts which protects sensitive areas around the dock and top of the tail.
- Furthermore our rugs are made for Australian horses and climates.
If you need extra eye protection from the insects, you can now purchase our NEW ‘Eye Protectors‘ which you can attach to our Rug/Hoods.
6'3, 6"6, 6'9